Thursday, May 20, 2010

Drinking Stoli will take 30 years off your face.

(click ad, via) Photoshop Phacial Abuse of the Week! Man-oh-man, has the "chick magnet" Hef's mug been digitally steam-cleaned or what? Shit, I've downed my share of Russian vodka over the years. Maybe I need to inject it into my forehead? And yes, I would have a drink with me because I don't talk too much, which makes for the perfect drinking buddy.
Previous celebs retouched to a fare-thee-well:
Mary Hart.
Ashley Judd.
related: Evangeline Lilly in the most fucked up celebrity endorsement print ad I've ever seen.

2 Comments:

Blogger BusyB said...

I would inject it in my body lol! I wonder if they look at the photos and say yea thats me! (Because I know that when you see these people in real life you dont notice them lol!)

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't that from an economist ad: "would you want to sit next to you at dinner" or something...

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home